– Jin is friends with Kidoh (Jin Hyosang) ex member of Topp Dogg. – Jin is also friends with VIXX’s Ken, Monsta X Jooheon and Lee Won Keun. (“Lee Guk Joo’s Young Street”) – Moonbyul (Mamamoo) said that the 92 liner have a group chat.
Kidoh left Big Hit Entertainment in 2012 and switched to Stardom Entertainment. There is BTS’s Jin, VIXX’s Ken, B1A4’s Sanduel & Baro and EXID’s Hani.
– Back then he used to spend all his Summer vacation playing video games at Internet cafe with his friends. – If he’d get a day off, Jin wants to have a servant.
Kim Tae-hyung (김태형) is also known as Kim Taehyung or by his stage name V, he is a member of BTS (a.k.a Bangtan Sonyeondan/ Bulletproof Boy Scouts) under Big Hit Entertainment.
V made his debut on June 13, 2013, as a member of BTS on Mnet's M!
Countdown with the track "No More Dream" from their debut single album 2 Cool 4 Skool. He asks before he does something and is very detailed" RM - "I want to try his cooking because I will probably cry." Jimin - "He is always there for me. He has a cheerful personality and doesn't notice his surroundings.
Together with the members of BTS, he went on to win a series of awards and performed at several events such as the Mnet Asian Music Awards (MAMA), American Music Awards (AMAs) and Billboard Music Awards (BBMAs). He'll be sitting in the dorms, then suddenly he will be running around making strange noises. He likes to play a lot." Jungkook - "I have no answer to describe his personality." Suga - "For his age, he's quite immature and is unable to be serious.
“I know that according to fans, there is a love line between me and Kim Jong Kook,” she acknowledges, adding with a laugh, “There were even reports of the two of us getting married.” Ji Suk Jin replies jokingly, “I’ll bet my entire fortune that the two of them are not dating,” confirming that “The Ace Couple” is not, in fact, in a relationship. In the meantime, catch up on the latest episode below!
Upon hearing his response, Ha Ha playfully suggests to Song Ji Hyo and Kim Jong Kook, “Then you should date each other for now, so that you can claim Ji Suk Jin’s entire fortune, and then break up afterwards.” Do you think the two castmates would make a cute couple? This week’s episode of “Running Man” will be a Christmas special with a spooky twist!
– Jin’s ideal type is a girl whose looks and personality is similar to that of a puppy, who’s good at cooking, kind and takes good care of him.
Watch: “Running Man” Teases Horror Special For Upcoming Christmas Episode Rumors have recently been circulating amongst fans of the SBS variety show that the two stars are in a relationship, with fans dubbing them “The Ace Couple” and, more recently, “The Nevis Swing Couple.” On the upcoming Christmas special of “Running Man,” Song Ji Hyo responds to the rising speculation that she and Kim Jong Kook are dating.
– Education: Konkuk University; Hanyang Cyber University – Films major (masters/graduate) – Jin was an exchange student in Australia, during his middle school year.
– During primary school his favorite subject was Physical Education.
– When he was scouted by Big Hit, there were only the 3 rappers there, RM, Suga and J-Hope. – The first ever album that Jin bought was a Girls’ Generation album. – Jin’s habit is blinking his left eye when hungry. – His favorite food: lobster, meat, Naengmyun (cold noodles), chicken and greasy food. – Jin dieted for a year, eating only chicken breasts. – Jin got two pets that are sugar gliders and their names are Odeng and Eomuk.